Sportpsychological Thoughts on Tennis Training
Mental aspects in Tennis and rules for young competitive athletes for daily training and competitions.
Personality – Empathy
- A coach should recognize different personalities and respond to them.
- Players should be educated to be independent but also to work in a team.
- Understanding of others, mutual help and teamwork also play a role in tennis.
Learn – Train
- Tennis requires lifelong learning processes.
- A player should try strokes and situations – he learns through trial and error.
- Learning means growth and building a repertoire that is as rich as possible.